Covid19For passenger convenience RT-PCR facility is available at our airport: For international arriving passengers mandatory RT-PCR testing is available at arrival hall. For Domestic passengers service is available at our landside area opposite T1 Domestic terminal.
Before you begin your journey:
- Please DO NOT travel if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 i.e. high body temperature, persistent cough, loss of taste and/or smell.
- Please check the status of your flight with your airline as some schedules are still subject to change.
- Please travel to the airport only if you have a flight booked. Only passengers will be allowed inside the terminal building upon showing a valid ticket.
- Kindly check the latest travel guidelines issued by the government for your destination and the requirements on returning (if any), such as:
1. Quarantine upon reaching your destination and/or
2. Mandatory health declaration
• You must wear a face mask at all times while inside the terminal, failing which you may be refused to travel.
• Please wash your hands regularly. Additionally, hand sanitizing booths have been placed across the airport at various locations for your use.
• Temperature checks will be carried out before you enter the terminal building and we request your cooperation for them same.
• We have an enhanced cleaning regime in place across the terminal building – you may see our sanitizing teams in operation 24/7.
• We have installed protective screens at various locations throughout the terminal, including check-in desks and security.
• Kindly continue to keep your mask on as you pass through security, unless you are asked to remove it at the check points by the security personnel.
• Please bear with us if the processing time taken is slightly longer at the security booths.
• For the safety of yourself and others, we urge you to follow the signages displayed at various check points. Please maintain social distancing as far as possible and wherever indicated, especially in queues and while being seated.
• We further request you to adhere to the guidelines regulated by the state and the central government for the sake of everyone’s safety.
While we know that these rigorous safety measures may create a few bottlenecks, please understand that these are being implemented for the safety and well-being of all travelers as well as staff members.
We look forward to welcome you at Sardar Vallabhbhai International Airport, Ahmedabad and our team will be glad to assist you in every possible manner.
For further instructions, please check Ministry of Civil Aviation website for details: